Josh Brecheen is endorsed by U.S. Senator Tom Coburn, M.D.
Josh has earned an AQ rating from the NRA - the Highest Rating Possible for a non-incumbent. Josh is not just a gun advocate on paper. He has a lifetime fishing and hunting license since 1995.
Josh earns a 100% pro-life rating from Oklahomans for Life. Josh choice to run on the Republican ticket centers on this issue.
As Your State Senator,
Josh Brecheen will:
- Fight for Lawsuit Reform and Workers Compensation Reform
- Work to End Government Waste
- Defend State Rights Against Federal Government Intrusion
- Improve Education for Oklahoma’s Children
- Promote Oklahoma Agriculture
- Protect the Rights of the Unborn
- Guard the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Be Responsive to Veteran’s Needs
After almost six years spent thoroughly evaluating government programs in Southeast Oklahoma on behalf of U.S. Senator Tom Coburn, M.D., I have seen firsthand how excessive government burdens business and limits growth. Government should be lean enough to ensure a low-tax business environment that encourages a vibrant private sector.